Reagan will host a Signing Day ceremony for those athletes committing to play sports at the collegiate level on Wednesday, November 13 at 9:00 a.m. in Gym 1. All* are welcome to attend.
A summary of the Guidelines for Reagan’s ceremony include the following (click here to download complete pdf version):
- Signing Day is held in Gym 1 with reception following in Team Room
- Use any props that will fit on your table (ex: pictures, picture collage, sporting equipment, college colors). No balloons.
- Banner 2 1/2’ x 6’ in colors of the college athlete is signing with along with athletes’ name and college
- Two table cloths in college colors
- Letter of Intent, Letter of Financial agreement, etc.
- For optional reception following the signing, you may bring cookies, cake, doughnuts, cupcakes, and waters, with college logo or colors.
We’re excited to congratulate many athletes who will be committing to continue their academic and athletic careers in college!
To participate, you must talk with your coach, the Athletic Coordinator, or Starla Burrell, Diamondbackers Sports Association @ email@example.com.
* Students, please get permission from your teacher to attend.
Submitted by D. Jones