Reagan will host a National Signing Day ceremony for athletes committing to play sports at the collegiate level on Wednesday, February 5th at 9:00 a.m. in Gym 1. Following the ceremony, join our athletes for a reception in the Athletic Classroon A100. Let’s celebrate this accomplishment with our athletes!
A summary of the Guidelines for Reagan’s ceremony include the following (click here to download and review complete guidelines):
- You must have your Letter of Intent or letter of Financial Agreement.
- Bring banner for front of table with athletes’ name and college.
- Bring table cloths for ceremony in Gym and reception in Athletic Classroom.
- Bring any props that will fit on your table (pictures, sporting equipment, etc.). Sorry, no balloons.
- For reception following the signing, you may bring snacks and waters.
We’re excited to congratulate many athletes who will be committing to continue their academic and athletic careers in college!
To participate, talk with your coach, the Athletic Coordinator, or Starla Burrell, Diamondbackers Sports Association @ firstname.lastname@example.org.