Today, Rattler Senior Morgan Bartley (pictured above with her parents and Coach Michael Rourke) signed her National Letter of Intent to swim in college. Bartley will be swimming for Rice University, a NCAA Division 1 university in Houston.
Bartley is a 4-year letterman for Reagan Aquatics and has been a Team Captain for the last 2 years. As a Sophomore and Junior, Bartley was selected each year for the Express News Class 6A All-Area Team for the 50 Freestyle and 100 Breaststroke. Her other swimming accomplishments for the Rattlers include:
- 9x District Champion
- 2x District Female Swimmer of the Meet
- District Record Holder – 50 Freestyle
- 8x Region Champion
- Region Record Holder – 50 Freestyle
- 9x State Finalist
- Bronze Medalist – 2019-20 Class 6A State Championship – 50 Freestyle
- Reagan High School Record Holder – 50 Freestyle
- 2x NISCA/Speedo 2019-20 All-America Team (Nation’s Top 100 Performers Per Event)
- USA Swimming’s 2019-20 Scholastic All-America Team (2019 Winter Junior National Cut and Minimum 3.5 GPA)
Congratulations Morgan and good luck with your continued academic and athletic success as a Rice Owl!
Photos courtesy of Joe Calomeni, Rattlerpics.com